[Loadstone] N95

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Jun 10 11:14:19 BST 2007

At this time loadstone should work on the n95 with an external gps receiver.
There's no support for the internal receiver but there probably will be at
some point. I'm not sure when this will be because it'll be quite a rewrite
of the gps receiver code and there'll be no way of testing it. The api is
documented so we may just have to write according to the docs and hope for
the best.