[Loadstone] Loadstone 0.68 on an N70, Another bluetooth bug

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Fri Jun 8 19:34:33 BST 2007

Hi Monty,

Yes, I do have a Globalsat BT338. With Loadstone 0.68, I get the clock
stopped ticking message just about daily now, I use to see it about once a
month previously, usually when the receivers battery was going flat, but
that's not the case with the latest Loadstone. I did go back one version for
a couple of days to see if it would happen to try to determine if the
receiver was going bung, or if it was the latest loadstone. I didn't get a
"Clock appears to have stopped ticking message with the previous version in
my tests.

thanks for the great work on this prog, I am not trying to be picky or
anything in communicating these findings.

Cheers,
Brett.