[Loadstone] Geocaching Questions

Reisender Reisender at online.de
Fri Jun 8 11:43:12 BST 2007

Hi Michael,

Geocaching is a very nice kind of Game but unfortunately its not possible to
do that alone without a seeing person.
There are lots of different ways to do Geocaching.
Some caches for example need the solving of a "quest" first or special
knowledge like abilities in climbing or opening locks.
Because that, geocaching is a good thing for Teamwork, so that blind persons
also can do their part to find the cache.
With Loadstone you have an instrument to find the points, you are
searchingfor.
 You just have to convert the coordinates from geocaching.Com into the
LS-format.

You will find mor infos under the following URLs:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocaching
or
http://www.afb.org/afbpress/pub.asp?DocID=aw050606

Because my english is not good enough, I can not tell you more ...

Regards
Per from Kassel/Germany