[Loadstone] another ls tool idea

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Jun 7 08:03:22 BST 2007

Hi Gemma,

The tool you suggest is almost finished. I'm working on a rewrite of the
checkpoint generator. A 'show only checked points' in combination with an
uploaded checkpoint list will be one of the options. The tool will function
much as 'Exploration mode' on the phone, has an option to choose a starting
point, can 'look around' in 16 directions (the cardinal compass), has an
ajustable view angle, a 'search for points point to point ' option and
allows for checking and generating a list of checkpoints. With a bit of
luck it will be on-line by next week.

Rob