[Loadstone] another ls tool idea

Kerry and Gemma Hoath kerryandgemma at gotss.net
Thu Jun 7 03:29:08 BST 2007

Hi all,

I have an idea for another loadstone tool which I would find useful. I would
like to be able to enter a valid database and checkpoints file, and be
returned a list of the names of the points from the checkpoints file. This
is so I can easily see which points are in a checkpoint file rather than
having to look the coordinates up in the database constantly.

I am happy to code it up myself in PHP to be put up on the site with all the
other tools. I was wondering if some of the code used to read in the
database for the checkpoint maker could be reused.  Would it be possible to
get hold of the PHP source to see what I could reuse?

Regards

Gemma