[Loadstone] Perhaps a little OT, but My preliminary impression of WayfinderAccess.

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Wed Jun 6 12:56:51 BST 2007

Hi

  Could you check your WF  Access version number. Version 1.0, downloaded
yesterday,  displays absolute directions.

  Make also sure you select a reference point far enoug to test this. If
you walk over your favourite when testing you can get of courrse just any
possible direction.

    And because this is a Loadstone mailing list: i suggested
vicinity view -like interface to Loadstone  some time ago. Now after
playing with WFA i finally noticed how much easier it is to find POIs and
favourites when they are listed by distance.

arimo