[Loadstone] GPS Clock Seems to Have Stopped Ticking

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Jun 5 09:43:26 BST 2007

Well, after looking at the loadstone code I don't see why this should be
happening any more frequently than it did before. If this happens in a
predictable manner then a log of what the gps is sending might be useful.
You et the clock stopped ticking message if the receiver hasn't sent a
packet for more than 5 seconds. Normally the gps receiver is sending
multiple packets every second. The only thing I can think of is that maybe
these receivers are getting put in to power save mode or there's some kind
of rf interference with the bluetooth connection. With a bit more data I'm
sure we'll figure this out.