[Loadstone] Loadstone 0.68 on an N70, Another bluetooth bug

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Jun 5 02:06:31 BST 2007

I tend to aggree with this. Pressing a key called end might do just that.
Loadstone isn't trapping the end key itself but the event it seems to be
generating (exit now) on some phones. I think we're best off following the
symbian specifications when it comes to exiting propperly. An accidental key
press might be a problem but that would be the same no matter what
application you're in.