[Loadstone] Loadstone 0.68 on an N70, Another bluetooth bug

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 4 19:37:59 BST 2007

Myself; I think the program should exit and not go to the background. This is a very bad habbit some
people have gotten into as far as pressing the End Call Key to swap things to the background.
Myself; I never use this way being it is not suggested to do. I have found many users pressing the
End Call Button because they thought that would close a program and on most 2nd and all 1st phones
that doesn't happen. Then they wonder why they ran out of memory. They were not aware that didn't
close the software package.

So I think LoadStone should close and not go to the background when the End Call button is closed.
It is time that people learn the correct way to swap things to the background by using the Menu key.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Skype: dr-phone.