[Loadstone] behavior when pressing end key

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jun 4 16:41:46 BST 2007

Hi monty,

<monty at loadstone-gps.com> wrote:

> [...] I have Talks muting on keylock so no babbling - it just vibrated as
> normal and I got off the bus! Worked for me - maybe not for others!

Maybe OK if sitting in a Bus and just waiting for a particular bus stop.
But when on a walk, I sometimes like to check walking speed and heading
in relation to distance and direction of the next locations.

> As for the minimising what's wrong with just pressing the "Menu" button
> twice while in Loadstone?

There is one more application running in background eating ressources. And
there are less ressources on 2nd edition than on 3rd edition phones.
Especially when using loadstone and mobile7 together, mobile7 dies
sometimes due to lack of ressources. And the main reason is, that it's
really bad, when loadstone exits suddenly by pressing the end key in error.
When configures to confirm on exit, the program should ask for that
confirmation or even just go to background.

Sure, just my humble opinion.

regards,
Bert

--
Because of the bad readability of the text.