[Loadstone] Loadstone 0.68 on an N70, Another bluetooth bug

mikolaj-rotnicki mikolaj-rotnicki at o2.pl
Mon Jun 4 14:39:23 BST 2007

Hello all,

Why was the change in behavior of Exit key introduced anyway? If it causes so many problems for the LS users that got used to pressing the Exit key to let LS work in the background. Especially in the e2 version. As far as I know it is common behavior for all 2nd edition apps to switch into "background mode" when exit key is pressed.

Best regards
Mikolaj Rotnicki