[Loadstone] behavior when pressing end key

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jun 4 14:12:25 BST 2007

Hi Bert,

Thanks for correcting me on the second edition's behavior.  All of these
edditions can make things a bit confusing - plus when you don't use a
function on a particular eddition it's even worse!

My intention when pointing out that one could lock the keypad via the
Power button/Lock keypad was only a suggestion if they wanted to lock the
keypad in the current version of Loadstone.  I myself used this this
morning on the bus while waiting to approach a particular bus stop and it
worked fine.  I have Talks muting on keylock so no babbling - it just
vibrated as normal and I got off the bus!  Worked for me - maybe not for
others!

As for the minimising what's wrong with just pressing the "Menu" button
twice while in Loadstone?

Best regards,

   Monty