[Loadstone] behavior when pressing end key

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jun 4 13:52:17 BST 2007

myself <charlie at loadstone-gps.com> wrote:
> <monty at loadstone-gps.com> wrote:

>> [...] For this reason we are looking into implementing a quick way to
>> lock the keypad while within Loadstone. For now the quickest way as far
>> as I can tell is to press the power button, arrow up once to "Lock
>> keypad" and press select. [...]

> This assumes, that "mute on keylock" is disabled in the talks settings.
> In normal use of the phone without loadstone running this is far from
> optimum. I don't want my mobile talking whenever a key is pressed, if
> keypad is locked... and I wouldn't like to change the talks settings
> whenever I want to use loadstone and change it back after using loadstone.

Hmmm... locking the keypad while using loadstone generally isn't a good
idea imho. Then you have to unlock the keypad, whenever you quickly want to
check your speed and direction or the distance to the next waypoints.
I strongly recommend to change the behavior back to keep loadstone running
on pressing the end key, just put it in background.

just my 2 Cent,
Bert

--
Because of the bad readability of the text.