[Loadstone] Loadstone 0.68 on an N70, Another bluetooth bug

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jun 4 12:39:41 BST 2007

Hello Brett,

As Shawn said in an earlier message, pressing the end key is now
consistent  with other Symbian applications running the 2nd and 3rd
editions whereby it will immediately exit the current app.

I agree this key can be pressed mistakenly and it can be
annoying when this happens.  For this reason we are looking into
implementing a quick way to lock the keypad while within Loadstone.  For
now the quickest way as far as I can tell is to press the power button,
arrow up once to "Lock keypad" and press select.  Pressing Key1+* will
unlock.

We will have to investigate the GPS receiver connectivity logic and see if
we can see any reasons for the "clock has stopped ticking" message coming
up more frequently.   Juerg has also reported he has the same message with
his Garman 10X.  You have a GlobalSat BT338 right?

Best regards,
   Monty