[Loadstone] Loadstone 0.68 on an N70, Another bluetooth bug

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Mon Jun 4 12:01:06 BST 2007

Hi Monty,

It does seem that with the latest version, the bluetooth connection gets
dropped if the end button is pressed. If I say no to the prompt to exit
loadstone, Then I press a button, it says "no signal for 2 seconds" or some
really short period of time anyway. I have also noticed with this version, I
get "the GPS clock seems to have stopped ticking" message quite regularly
now.

Cheers,
brett.