[Loadstone] Loadstone 0.68 on an N70, Another bluetooth bug

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Jun 3 01:02:13 BST 2007

The exit loadstone prompt will happen if you press key 2 if you have the
confirm exit setting turned on. At this prompt the bluetooth connection is
not dropped. The only time the program will exit without asking is if you
hit the end button. This is what will happen with all other programs at
least on the phones we've tested. Usually the end key is located in a place
where it isn't easely hit if the phone is in a pocket but I guess that could
depend on phone model.