[Loadstone] Receiver Battery Life Question

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jun 1 06:51:56 BST 2007

Hi Michael,

I'm sure I've probably said this before plus others have their own opinion
too but I personally have had success with the GlobalSat BT338.  It's
batter life is rated at 17 hours, it has a handy auto-power-off feature
plus I personally favour the push-button power control over the switch
some other units use.

Having said that newer receivers are hitting the market with various
chipsets and features all the time!

Best regards,
   Monty