[Loadstone] I hope someone can answer this question.

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Sat Jul 28 13:04:51 BST 2007

I am having some problems with Nokea PC-suite.  I got messages saying
"sending failed" when I tried to send files to my phone using blue tooth.  I
had to uninstall and reinstall PC-suite.  Now, I get a message saying some
components were not installed and that I need to reinstall PC-suite.  I have
tried that twice, with no improvement.

I use a Nokea 6680.  Unfortunately, the cable connection doesn't work at
this time.

Has anybody had this problem?  If so, who did you fix it?