[Loadstone] Area Exporter

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Jul 27 11:04:28 BST 2007

I'm glad someone else finally raised this issue because I couldn't aggree
more. I'd like it if the area exporter worked with lynx or at the very least
elinks.
Just out of curiosity what are you using for a screen reader to run firefox?
I've tried playing around with orca but couldn't get it to do anything
useful.