[Loadstone] Area Exporter

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Jul 27 02:22:48 BST 2007

I finally tried to use the Area Exporter in the Point Share Exchange today,
only to find that I can't.  There are two issues I'd like to raise:

First: It seems to have been designed specifically for use with Internet
Explorer. All of my systems are Linux, and the region selectors don't work at
all, i.e. they're completely empty, with either mozilla or firefox.

Second: I asked one of my children to try it on Windows with Internet Explorer
(I don't have a screen reader on any Windows system).  He was able to add
regions without any problem, but then couldn't figure out what to do to
download the data. He saw three buttons: Add, Clear, and Next.  The only one
which seemed to be the logical choice was Next, but that took him to the Export
to Phone page with empty fields. What should he be doing to download the data?