[Loadstone] Nokia 6260 correction

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Jul 27 00:31:17 BST 2007

This sounds like problems specific to that phone model. We don't have any
experience with that one. The developers are all running talks so don't have
much experience with mobilespeek either. The program minimizing when the
phone is closed would probably be a function of the phone and may not be
able to be worked around. I'd say this particular phone probably isn't very
useful with loadstone.