[Loadstone] Nokia 6260 and Loadstone

Miranda miranda.ter.hofstede at orange.nl
Thu Jul 26 14:08:20 BST 2007

Hi Kerry and Gemma,

I had a Nokia 6260 previously as well, and had the same problem you
described when the phone was closed. I also found this very unuseful and
didn't see a solution to this problem, so I decided to look for a different
phone. Now I use a Nokia N70 which works very well with Loadstone.

Kind regards,
Miranda