[Loadstone] cells and relation tables

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Jul 26 01:23:13 BST 2007

You would have gotten the cell table from the point share site. It'll come
in by default unless you turn it off. You can safely delete it from your
database if you don't use the cell stuff. The relation table is used to
relate points to other fields. Currently it only relates cells to points.
You can delete the relation table if you don't want the cell table.