[Loadstone] waas with royaltek rbt 2110

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Jul 22 01:50:12 BST 2007

I don't think the waas setting has any effect on the royaltek receivers.
This is because for some reason royaltek doesn't use the same command
everyone else uses to control this feature. There might be a way to turn
waas on if you put the receiver in to sirf mode but I'm not sure about that.
They haven't bothered to document any of this either so the info available
is mostly speculation.