[Loadstone] Saving accurate point coordinates.

Kevin Chao g.unit89 at clearwire.net
Thu Jul 19 06:38:03 BST 2007

The ability to receive the waas signal greatly depends on the particular
receiver that one is using. Although there is a small portion that depends
on the area, but I have received waas with a very high frequency with the
reciever I am currently using, about 90% of the time. This is in contrast to
the receivers I used in the past, with them receiving waas about 50% and the
other 10% of the time respectively. As newer and more improved chipsets are
produced, the frequency of the ability to receive the waas signal will also
increase.

Kevin