[Loadstone] Saving accurate point coordinates.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Jul 19 02:17:51 BST 2007

[quoted lines by Charlie Richardson on 2007/07/18 at 21:01 -0400]

>I'm wondering why you think you need more of a pin point accuracy.  I Myself
>have accepted that GPS tells me generally where I am.  It will get me to the
>front of the building, I need to find the door.

I, too, accept many things, but that doesn't mean that I should stop looking
for improvements. I do this at work and my management appreciates it. Why
should we stop moving forward just because something seems to have become good
enough, especially when good enough is simply being measured against how bad
things used to be?