[Loadstone] Saving accurate point coordinates.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Jul 19 01:30:10 BST 2007

What you're experiencing is gps drift and it's to be expected. If your is
waas capable this drift can go down quite a bit when standing still but will
still be there. We've considered putting in some sort of averaging but you'd
have to be standing still for some period of time for it to work. Even then
it would only be an average so still not quite accurate.