[Loadstone] Saving accurate point coordinates.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jul 18 17:12:28 BST 2007

I've noticed that my reported position relative to a nearby point can vary as
much as 10 meters in any direction while I'm sitting still. This gave me the
idea for yet another feature which might increase the ability to save accurate
coordinates for a point.

I think it'd be useful to have a mode which records the current position for a
while, and then calculates the midpoint, the most commonly reported
coordinates, or whatever's the best way to average all of the reported
positions into the most accurate one. This should probably be added as an
additional option to "From Commensement" and "Save Using Current".