[Loadstone] GPS clock seems to have stopped ticking...

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Thu Jul 12 22:47:09 BST 2007

Hi list!
I don't know if it is fault of my Nokia N73, of its firmware, of my receiver (G-Space GS-R238) or of Loadstone v0.68, but whenever I move quite far and quickly in Exploration mode, or if I try to save point by choosing "Save using current/ from commencement", I'm always getting a message "GPS clock seems to have stopped ticking".
(GPS disconnects as soon as the saving process has been completed).
Is it a known bug? Any suggestion to solve this?
Regards
Przemyslaw