[Loadstone] Some feature suggestions.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Jul 11 11:28:16 BST 2007

The key 5 will have to be sorted out one way or another I guess.
Can you provide an example of the cartesian direction? I don't know what
that would look like or how it's calculated.
I have to say you'd get an "a" for creative thinking for copying points from
one database to another. That method would be rather complicated and could
have a major problem. If any of the id and userid fields of the point you're
copying overlap with a point in the target database then you could be
overwriting data in the target database. This probably won't happen in
normal opperation but if you're generating databases manually then the risk
for that goes up. We'll look at putting in some kind of export checkpoints
function.