[Loadstone] Difficulty getting a signed certificate

Fittler, Darren, VF-AU Darren.Fittler at vodafone.com
Wed Jul 11 00:49:36 BST 2007

Hi all,

Firstly my apologies if my question has been answered a million times but, being a new list member, I hope you will be patient with me.

I have followed the signed certificate for series 60 Symbion version 9 instructions on the Loadstone website and have gotten as far as creating the loadstone.crs file using the devcert request software. I then go back to the symbiansigned website, I log in, I go to "Mysymbiansigned", then to "Developor Certificates" and finally to "request".  I then get the following error message:

"Your request has failed. Reason:
Your are not enabled to request DevCerts. Please contact the system administrator."

I can therefore not complete the remaining steps in the instructions to sign Loadstone.

Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any assistance or guidance.

Darren

This correspondence is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information or both.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this correspondence in error, please immediately delete it from your system and
notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or relay any part of this correspondence if you are not the intended recipient.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of Vodafone.