[Loadstone] Royaltek, Holux and QStarz compared.

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Jul 10 21:59:57 BST 2007

Hello,

Funny that, the push button on the Globalsat 338 was a plus in my mind as
it can't accedently be left switched on as there is an automatic 10-minute
shutoff.  No need to see the leds as LS will work when its switched on and
if its not working the receiver is obviously switched off or has a flat
battery.

I've also had an opportunity to test the Royaltek 2110 along side the
Globalsat 338  and the difference was negligible though admitedly
unscientific!

That's the cool thing about choice and preferences - they make the world
go round!

Best regards,
   Monty