[Loadstone] Royaltek, Holux and QStarz compared.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Jul 10 18:12:24 BST 2007

[quoted lines by Victor Tsaran on 2007/07/10 at 09:42 -0700]

>Is there any particular reason why Royaltech is so heavily considered on
>this list vs., for example, GlobalSat BT-359 or Holux GPSlim 240?

While I can't speak for anyone else, I can tell you why I, personally, chose a
RoyalTek over a GlbalSat. The deciding factor was the power switch. The
GlobalSat I checked out had a pushbutton so, being blind and not being able to
look at the LEDs, I couldn't tell if the receiver was on or off. The RoyalTek,
on the other hand, has a sliding switch so it's easy for me to know if it's on
or off.