[Loadstone] has my receiver gone deaf?

Teddy hackelberriwien at online-rudel.net
Mon Jul 9 15:11:01 BST 2007

Hi There,

> Is this mainly happening with the globalsat receivers ...

I Think so. I nearly never have this problem with my nokia ld 1 w
I often have this problem when I use my bt 338. especially when I have used
it together with WayFinder before. Last week I was about to kill this
receiver for ever, but than I rememberd the hint, to remove the batary for a
while. That helped. Since I've done this and save the 338 from contact with
Wayfinder I've only one time had problems with it. But this was strange: I
was on the way in the middle of a free place, the batery was full and
suddenly, without any reason I got the message of stopped ticking. Only a
restart of the phone helped in this situation.

Regards

Teddy