[Loadstone] Auto Announce

Petra van Driel nieuws at challenge-media.com
Fri Jul 6 15:45:28 BST 2007

Hi,

Though loadstone is one of the smallest things to carry, it has been a huge
step forward for the development of the mobility skills of its users I
think. . But there will always be something to wish forr. (smile)
While on a less familiar route, Auto Announce can be a valuable thing to
use. It would even be of more help, if the points could be announced with
optional intervals. I can't use the joystick while on the moove, because I
need both hands for driving (my manual wheelchair).

Best regards,
Petra van Driel
When using "Use checkpoints" Auto Announce will automatically announce a
user's proximity to the next point.