[Loadstone] Initial questions about the LoadStone program and sites such as geocoder.net

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Jul 6 08:42:57 BST 2007

Where the data gets put will depend on what database you have loaded at the
time of the import. Loadstone can't use the text file from the point share
site directly so it has to be imported. The databases loadstone reads are
one file so the larger it is the slower it tends to go. There's no good way
to say for sure what will work for you because of all the different phones
out ther. An n95 might be able to handle quite a bit of data with no
problem, you can always try it and see. You'll want to read the loadstone
documentation at http://www.loadstone-gps.com it'll be able to give you a
lot more information than I can in a message.