[Loadstone] Initial questions about the LoadStone program and sites such as geocoder.net

Victor Tsaran vtsaran at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 07:26:59 BST 2007

Hello Shawn,
Does the Import feature copies all the data into the phone's memory or
it will leave the data  in the original location?
When you say that the file of 15MB may be slow; do you think this is the
case even with fast phones like Nokia N95?
I know that, for example, Nokia Maps app reads quite huge maps,
(consisting of a lot of small files) sometimes the size of 70 MB. Does
Loadstone reads its databases in one go and hence the slowness?

Thanks a lot,
Vic