[Loadstone] Initial questions about the LoadStone program and sites such as geocoder.net

Victor Tsaran vtsaran at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 06:13:17 BST 2007

Hello all,
Please feel free to direct me to an existing online resource if my
questions are answered there already.
1. Why is there a limit on the LoadStone database?
2. I copied the database of the whole state of California onto my MiniSD
card, which is about 15MB, but the load command does not seem to work.
Should I always import the database then?
3. Say, I went to geocoder.net and found latitude and longitude for both
starting and destination addresses of interest. How useful is this
information to me other than being a point of interest? Surely,
Loadstone is not capable of calculating a route based on two points; am
I correct in this?
3. I have read that Loadstone POI Conversion program can import maps
from Google Earth; is this information accurate?

Thanks for any answers.
Hopefully I'll get a hang of this software very soon.
Thanks,
Vic