[Loadstone] I think I learned this one the hard way.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Jul 5 13:41:22 BST 2007

If I were to take a guess at this one I'd say you didn't have a blank line
between the two files. A blank line is used by the importer to signal the
end of a table. When you merged the files the importer probably thought it
was still working on the previous table when it hit the top of the second
file. That header wouldn't have been valid data so it probably caused a
program panic.