[Loadstone] suggestions

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Jul 5 06:42:57 BST 2007

Hi Lamar,

No problem with suggestions.  We always like to get them!  We can't always
implment them for practical reasons and they may for various reasons find
themselves further down on the priority list of things to do, but they are
always valid!

I see where you are going with this and maybe the remembering features
could be settings.  We will look into this.

Best regards,
   Monty