[Loadstone] suggestions

Lamar Upshaw lupshaw at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 5 05:36:22 BST 2007

Please accept my apologies if this has already been suggested, or if the ideas have already been dismissed.

Both of my suggestions involve the program remembering it's previous locations within the program and file structure.
1. load stone should remember the last database loaded.  I'm keeping the databases on my memory card, but running the program from phone memory.  I find that works much better for me, and since the map is about 6.2 megs large, it works out real well this way.
2. load stone should remember the last location where I opened a file in the file menu.  It would be easier than starting with the default directory, and clicking the slash until you get to the option to choose memory card, and then move forward through the folder tree on the memory card.

What do you think of this?