[Loadstone] Database Size Question

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Jul 4 14:03:07 BST 2007

Hi Michael,

I normally organise my points into databases based on type, or how often I
need a certain type./class of points.  Distance isn't particularly a
factor but size of database can slow Loadstone down.  So, if you were not
needing the town information most of the time I would put that into
another database.

It's all down to experimenting though!

Best regards,
   Monty