[Loadstone] Database Size Question

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Wed Jul 4 13:09:38 BST 2007

Maybe someone answered this question already.  If so, please accept my
apologies.

I am putting some of the finishing touches on a database to hike the
Appalachian Trail.  I am getting data for towns along it.  I should be able
to link these towns to the AT if I use large enough databases.  I have
distances of towns from the trail itself.

Would it make more sense to put every town in one large database or use
separate databases for each town?  Many of the towns are one mile or less
from the actual trail itself.  I plan to input coordinates for
hostels,stores, post offices, etc. as I get them.  Assume that the size of
my phone's memory card is not an issue.  I have a Nokea 6680 with a rather
large memory card.

Thank You,

Mike Hanson