[Loadstone] need info on royaltek rbt 2110

Lamar Upshaw lupshaw at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 16:40:10 BST 2007

This is for anyone who is using this particular receiver.
I was wondering if anyone could message me off list, let ing me know the basic things I need to know. *smile* Such as: how long to recharge the battery, what and where the power button is, what the best way is to mount it, such as in a pants pocket, or clipped to a shirt, etc, as well as anything else I haven't thought of or mentioned.
As I said, please respond off list at: lupshaw at hotmail.com

Thanks for anything anyone can tell me.  I'm asking, only because I can't find a manual for the rbt 2110.