[Loadstone] feature request: distance counter

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Jul 2 00:21:58 BST 2007

A trip meter probably wouldn't be too hard to implement. We already have a
timer running every 5 seconds so the calculation could just be put in there.
There would probably need to be some logic to keep stationary drift from
running up the distance but that could be done. You can kind of get this
functionallity using exploration mode as Monty suggested but that'll only
give you the straight line distance between two points and not the total
distance traveled.