[Loadstone] Accurate point entry

David Allen wd8ldy at xtra.co.nz
Sun Jul 1 11:56:53 BST 2007

Hi Mikolaj and list!

Indeed that is an interesting and quite informative article. It was
fortunate that I happened to begin using Loadstone during our winter because
when I chose my time offset, +12 worked out exactly right. If we'd been in
daylight savings, which we are from October to March, there wouldn't have
been an offset that would have worked. It is quite a useful feature, but
will need to be adjusted a bit as Loadstone grows. I now know of at least
two others working with it here in NZ. I suspect more will follow soon as we
begin to get our heads around it.

Cheers,
Dave