[Loadstone] entering new points

Lamar Upshaw lupshaw at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 1 02:19:04 BST 2007

i    Hi everyone.  I have two questions about entering points.

1.  what's the proper way of entering street intersections?  Does it matter which directional corner I'm on when entering the point? Also, what's the proper way to type it in, so I can have it ready to export.

2.  When entering a point at a public business location, like outside a restaurant, do I use the restaurant name, or just the address?  If I can use the name, is there a place where I can enter other info like address, phone number, etc?