[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS enquiry

Jim Prather jprather at ameritech.net
Tue Jan 30 10:04:45 GMT 2007

Why is there not a link where one can either recover or reset my password on the Point Share Exchange?  I have forgotten the password and am planning to use it someday.  Can this be remedied somehow?
    BTW, I think something is wrong with that page still, because I get an error message saying the web page cannot be displayed.  This is as of 5:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on January 30; a few hours ago, it was working fine.  Thank you for hearing me out on this issue.

James (Jim) "Turtle" Prather
MSB Class of 1974
CMU Class of 1980

"Red and White Flow on Forever."  (from School Alma Mater)