[Loadstone] re memory card

Gary Steeves g.steeves at telus.net
Tue Jan 30 03:45:58 GMT 2007

>Hello Ryan:

  I talked with hp and we got my 256mb card working. It had to be
formatted and then it worked fine. Now he couldn't really anser the
question of why it was working before but maybe I had just got lucky
or something. So that being said, I am now confident that my ipaq is
working fine, we have to figure out what we should do about the 4gb
card. It would seem to make sense it has to be formatted but that
done, it would be unreturnable for certain. If you guys plan on
keeping it to use on other devices then there is no harm in trying to
format it. If this is not the case then I guess I'd be safer in
getting a 2gb card.

Your thoughts?

Gary

Gary Steeves, BSW, RSW