[Loadstone] suggestion for headset

Cathomas Jürg Juerg.Cathomas at sbv-fsa.ch
Mon Jan 29 06:21:17 GMT 2007

a good thing to use the system is with the headset loudspeaker in one ear while walking.
On my headset, there is a button which can be used in some programs, so it would be nice to can use it in Loadstone as well. My suggestion is to use it like the joystick upward function in navigation mode to announce the next point in the walking direction.
But this could be configurable as is with other keys in the ini-file.
kind regards
Jürg Cathomas

Schweiz. Blinden- und Sehbehindertenverband SBV
Fédération suisse des aveugles et malvoyants FSA
Federazione svizzera dei ciechi e deboli di vista
Jürg Cathomas
EDV-Berater
conseiller en informatique
Gutenbergstr. 40b